Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

Incoming

Ciao postcard heads; these are the three cards I've had in the last few days. It's incredibly bitter cold and wintry here in the UK at the moment, so it was lovely to find some friendly missives on the doormat as I made my way to huddle over a cup of cocoa by the fire. 

 

First up is this tranquil scene from Ontario - I love harbours so I'll be sure to treasure this. The sender tells me it's cold in Canada already too, so that made me feel a little bit better. If it was Barbados, I'd have been so jel!





This buffet platter of pretty pics hails from German parts - the sender is a biiig Sopranos fan just like me! Woop-de-woop-de-woo. "Ya douchebag."



Ah, Finland. Fanatical about suicide, fanatical about Postcrossing. Pardon my troll, this is actually a beaut of a card and the sender sounds like my secret BFF, knitting and kittens being her raison d'ĂȘtre. Brills <3

No comments:

Post a Comment